Dakini

Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini Dakini

About me:

Based in Washington, D.C., United States
95% of people worldwide choose a McDonald's version of how to experience their sexuality: Quick bite here, very little regard to meaning or taste, hungry an hour later, never satisfied. The other 5% find ME….

The BEST reviews are when you've managed to be in business nearly 10 years in the SAME city because you deliver everything you promise and more! I'm actually licensed in many body therapies, energy work, Sexual Kung fu , KAmASUTRA, TAnTRA AND in the body of a playmate blonde, 36DD-29-39 natural measurements. Whether it's relaxed and be pampered or enjoy the full KAmASUTRA Gfe experience, feeling each other is a delight to NOT be missed!

Session offerings are a delicious blend of Jade Dragon full body Tantric Tao massage , the KamaSutra sexual positions Gfe, Naked Yoga ( try Strobe GLOW in the dark yoga) Goddess Yoni ( pleasuring a woman rituals), Sexual Kung fu & more! A private filmed video of our 2.5 hour experience is available upon request to always remember our special time if you so choose! ( optional)

Rates and offerings are all on my site plus the information to TEXT over when ready to book! All is explained what my sessions entail, what to TEXT over to book, and about myself, bio and social media here:

www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com
( Best viewed in entirety from non mobile device due to extensive photo and video galleries! )

❤️Click on SESSIONS page for rates, hours, etc. Covid compliant, licensed studio with shower and private parking in Fairfax, VA. No outcalls sorry.

❤️I ALSO offer over 200 videos Playboy caliber, both solo AND co Ed scenes available as packages of 10, 20, 40 or all 200! See my SESSIONS page for rates on those!

703-862-6983 ( WhatsApp text please for time management! WhatsApp texting is most safe and private form of messaging! )

My summer schedule of availability is listed always on my SESSIoNS page and advance scheduling is highly recommended to guarantee availability! Walk ins can text me their info 3o mins ahead if I have it's available. Deposit held times guarantee exact dates and times. Text me with any questions! Hours 10-10 Xo I can't wait to meet you soon!

www.DakiniGoddessofMarrakech.com

I await our encounter with the utmost PASSION, your Goddess,
Dakini Farrah
703-862-6983 ( WhatsApp is most reliable and private! )

Stats

Availability
Incall
Ethnicity
White
Hair color
Blonde
Hair length
Long
Bust size
Very Large(D)
Height
100cm
Weight
20kg
Build
Busty
Smoker
No
Education
Masters
Zodiac sign
Virgo
Occupation
Dakini
Sports
Yoga
Hobbies
TrAvel

Languages spoken:

French:
Fluent
Arabic:
Fluent
English:
Fluent

Contact info:

Website:
Phone: 7038626983
Contact this escort
Close
You need to register or login to be able to send messages
© 2022 22 Burlington. All Rights Reserved.
Owned & operated in the United Kingdom.